*Review Course Guarantee (for a free review course)
No refunds or cancellations are allowed after the first day of the review course.
Please note that if you meet the conditions for a refund, it will not be processed until you have returned the review course textbook back to us (and we have received it).
Please give us at least 10 business days of advance notice of your intention to withdraw by sending an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org plus send a TEXT to (954) 336-7639. A cancellation fee of $30 is charged for processing it.
If you missed the 10 business day cancellation deadline, you will be charged 50% of the course fee (or you can transfer it to a future course for the full amount).
Please return the course textbook within 2 business days after you cancel We will check the stamp of when it was mailed by you.
The refund will not be processed until we receive the review course textbook from you. The refund amount is subject to the above conditions.
This cancellation policy is subject to change without notice.
Paid using Paypal
Refund by Paypal. But if > 30 days since initial payment date, a refund is issued by check only. The reason is that Paypal does not allow direct refunds if more than 30 days has passed.
Paid directly by credit card (paid by phone call)
The refund is by credit card (or check if preferred).
Paid by check
The refund is given as a check.
Returned Checks ("bounced checks")
An administrative fee of $30.00 is charged if your check is returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
*Terms, rules, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
What if I postpone taking my exam for several months (or years!) and I want to re-take your review course again?
Or what if I want to take the review course again for the CEUs?
Unlike other courses who will charge you the full fee again, we will gladly give you a 50% DISCOUNT off the current price of the review course.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) You must have completed and graduated from an accredited family nurse practitioner (FNP) or adult gerontology primary care NP (AGNP or AGPCNP) program.
2) You must attend the entire review course for your specialty. For live courses, it includes both the live lectures plus the one webinar.
3) For webinar courses, you must attend and complete the entire course which takes 4 days (FNPs) and 3 1/2 days (AGNP). For live courses, you must attend the entire 3 day course.
4) Student must take the ANCC/AANPCB certification exam within 120 days of course completion to be eligible for the free course guarantee. If you fail the ANCC or AANP certification exam, send proof by taking a picture of your score report and send it by email to email@example.com.
5) After we receive proof, you can schedule your free webinar by emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fail again, you are entitled to another FREE webinar (then retake the test) as long as it is within the 120 day time period (from last day of initial review course).